BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released vacancy for recruitment of skilled and unskilled manpower to 4000 posts on its official website. A very good opportunity has come for the candidates who are in class 8th pass. Now apply immediately online without delay, because now only one week is left in the last date. The last date for online application is 11 January 2020.
Applicants should note that these recruitments are entirely based on contract. Both skilled and unskilled employees will be recruited at these posts.
- Registration triggered when the date : December 27, 2019
- Registration of termination of Date : 11 January 2020
- Date of merit test : To be informed on SMS or website only.
- Merit Test the center : Varanasi, Noida and Lucknow
Training Batch start to the date
- First batch: – 11 January 2020
- Second batch: – 15 January 2020
- Third batch: – 20 January 2020
Educational Qualification skilled employees in order :
Candidates should have passed ITI in Electrical Trade or Wireman from NCVT or SCVT recognized institute or Higher Technical Degree / Diploma in Engineering. Applicant should be able to read and write Hindi and English. Applicant should have at least two years experience in electricals.
Unskilled workers in to – State Board of Education or equivalent institution of class 8 th and Hindi, able to read English and write. ‘
Age Limit :
Skilled employees of for – minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years
Unskilled workers of for – age candidates less than 18 years and not to exceed 55 years.
Examination Fee :
- General and Other Backward Classes of candidates for for – Rs. 500 / – (Five rupees only hundred rupees)
- SC / ST / PH candidates in for – Rs. 250 / – (Rupees two hundred and fifty only)
Selection Process : Will be on the basis of merit test.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online for the recruitment of Basil Skill and Unskill Manpower till 11 January 2020 through the official website.