Central University Punjab Bhatinda Recruitment for the post of Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Information Scientist, MTS, Kukasmeet and other posts, apply online by 26 February 2020.
Central University of Punjab Bathinda Recruitment 2020: Online application has been invited for recruitment to various non-teaching positions including Central Librarian, Bathinda, Assistant Librarian, Information Scientist, MTS, Cook, Controller of Examinations, Medical Officer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for these posts till 26 February 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application form is -02.2020 till 23.59 hrs
- Printout of online application form with supporting documents has to be submitted by 03.2020 till 17:00.
Description of Posts
- Finance Officer – 01 post
- Examination Controller – 1 post
- Librarian-1 Posts
- Assistant Librarian-1 Post
- Information scientist-1 post
- Medical Officer (Female) – 1 post
- Security Officer – 1 post
- Private Secretary-5 Posts
- Section Officer – 1 post
- Estate Officer – 1 post
- Nursing Officer – 1 post
- Personal Assistant-3 posts
- Assistant-01 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 1 Post
- Driver – 1 post
- Cook – 2 posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 2 posts
- Office Attendant – 1 post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 1 Post
- Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations – Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks + 15 years experience
- Librarian – As per rules of U.G.C.
- Assistant Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science / Informatics / Documentation Science with 55% marks.
- Information Scientist – First class ME / M.Tech in Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology)
- Medical Officer (Female) – MBBS with minimum 55% marks
- Security Officer – Graduate + Others
- Private Secretary – Graduate + 3 years experience
- Section Officer – Graduate + 5 years experience
- Estate Officer – Graduate + 5 years experience in Estate
- Nursing Officer – 12th Pass + B.Sc Nursing with Science Stream
- Personal Assistant – Graduate + 5 years work experience + Typing and Stenography
- 3 years experience as Assistant – Graduate + LDC
- Lower Division Clerk – Graduate + Typing + Commuter Knowledge
Age Limit : See official notification.
Selection Process : Candidates have been selected through written examination.
How to Apply?
Send the application online, and take a printout of it and send the following address along with all the necessary documents. Last date for accessing printout of online application is 04.03.2020 till 17 pm
Central University of Punjab,
City Campus, Mansa Road,