Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the official notification for PCS Main Exam 2019-20. You can apply online till 6 March.
UPPSC PCS Main Exam Online Form 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited online applications from eligible candidates by issuing official notifications for Combined State / Senior Subordinate Services (General Selection / Special Selection) Main Exam 2019 (PCS Main Exam 2019). . Candidates who have joined the State / Senior Subordinate Service (General Selection / Special Selection) Pvt. The exam is qualified for the main examination on the basis of 2019. Those candidates can apply their online application on 26 February 2020 from noon to 6 March 2020 by filling it correctly and carefully. Applications sent after applying or through other means will not be accepted.
Vacancies of the total number – 364 office
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecution Officer (Transport)
- District Basic Education Officer / DIOS and other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer
- District Sugarcane Officer
- District Audit Officer
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- Assistant labor commissioner
- District Program Officer Degree
- Senior lecturer
- District Probation Officer
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
- Statistics officer
- Labor enforcement officer
- District Horticulture Officer Group-2 Grade-1
- Extension Service Officer Group-2
- Assessing Officer
- Law officer
- Law Officer (Market Council)
- Marketing Officer / Secretary Group-II (Market Council)
- Accounts and Audit Officer (Market Council)
- Senior sugarcane development inspector
- Veterinary and Welfare Officer
- Assistant forest guard
- Range forest officer
Important dates of main examination
- Online application starts to the date : 26-02-2020
- Online application to the final date : 06-03-2020
- Last date for filling the form : 21-03-2020
Educational Qualification : Graduate + Others. The qualifications according to the posts are separate-separated. See official notification for detailed information.
- General / unreserved candidates to to – 21 to 40 years.
- Reservations class of candidates in order – would be exempted, according to the Uttar Pradesh government in upper age limit.
- General / UP of backward class / other states the candidates of for – Rs. 225 / – only
- UP to SC / ST candidates in for – Rs. 105 / –
- Handicapped candidates with for – Rs. 25 / – only
Selection Process : Successful candidates in the main examination will be called to appear in the interview. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination and interview. According to the merit list, the candidate will be appointed according to the vacant posts.
How to Apply?
Apply online from the official website of the Candidates Commission. And after taking a print out of it, attach a photocopy of all the documents and submit it to the Commission’s office or send it by post in such a way that the last date is reached. The application form will not be accepted after the last date. The last date to reach the application form is 20 March 2020 till 5.00 pm.
The application form and send to
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Department of Examination 3
10 Kasturba Gandhi Marg