Numaligarh Refinery Limited has taken out vacancy, ITI & Diploma for Apprentice Trainee, apply online
Numaligarh Refinery Limited Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has invited online application for recruitment to the posts of Apprentice Trainee in various branches. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online till 10 March 2020. Total Number of
Vacancies – Details of 101 posts
- Diploma (Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, Chemical and Fire Engineering) – 34 posts.
- BSC (Chemistry) – 16 posts
- ITI (Welder, Fitter, Machinist Turner, Diesel Mechanic, Plumber) – 27 posts.
- LLB – 04 posts
- Hotel Management – 04 posts
- B.Com – 12 posts
- BA / MA (Mass Communication) – 02 posts.
- MBA (Marketing) – 02 posts.
- Online application starts to the date : 25-02-2020
- Online application to the final date : 10-03-2020
Educational Qualification :
- Diploma Prentice ( Civil , Mechanical , Instrumentation , Electrical , Computer Science , Chemical and Fire Engineering ) of for – candidates must branch diplomas related to the Second Division.
- BSc ( Chemistry ) in order – BSc in chemistry subject with minimum 40% marks
- ITI ( welders , fitters , Msinisht Turner , diesel mechanics , plumbers ) and for – 10 th + related trades in ITI
- LLB ‘s for – graduated in Law with minimum 40% marks
- Top management of for – graduate in hotel management with minimum 40% marks
- BA ‘s for – graduate in accountancy with minimum 40% marks
- BA / MA ( Mass Communication ) in order – BA / MA in Mass Communication with a minimum of 40% marks
- MBA ( marketing ) of for – MBA in Marketing Management
Age Limit : The age of the application should not be less than 18 years. There is no maximum age limit. Stipends : Niamnusar payable. Application Fee : Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the minimum educational qualification examination. Application How to ? Application has to be done online only. First of all, by registering for the apprentice from the official website of the Government of India, the registration number is obtained. After that, enter the registration number while applying online. The last date for online application is 10 March 2020.