Recruitment of TGT, PGT and Primary teachers in West Central Railway, will be selected through walk-in-interview.
West Central Railway Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020: WCR has released vacancy for the posts of Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher in West Central Railway . The recruitment for these posts will be on walk-in-interview on 13 March and 14 March 2020. Candidates who want to join the walk-in-interview for recruitment to these posts, they should reach the walk-in-interview venue on the scheduled date & time.
Walk – in – interview schedule:
- TGT & PGT ‘s to register the date and time – March 13, 2020 the morning 30 am to 11:00 pm
- The primary teacher ‘s to register the date and time – 14 March 2020 in the morning 30 am to 11:00 pm
- Walk – in – Interview of the location of all positions in the order : Head Office, West Central Railway, Senior Secondary School, Itarsi, MP
Vacancies of the total number – 13 posts
Details of posts: Primary Teacher – 06 posts. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 03 posts.
- English – 01 post
- Mathematics – 01 post
- Science – 01 post
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – 04 posts.
- Hindi – 01 post
- Physics – 01 post
- Biology – 01 post
- Chemistry – 01 post
Educational Qualification :
- Primary Teacher – 12th pass with minimum 50% marks + D.El.Ed or 12th pass with minimum 50% marks + El.Ed. OR Graduation + B.Ed or 12th pass with minimum 50% marks + B.Ed (Special Education) with CTET / STET pass with it
- Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT ) and to – Bachelor of Teaching Subject + B.Ed. And CTET / STATE pass with it
- Post Graduate Teachers ( PGT ) – Masters in Teaching subject + B.Ed.
Age limit : Minimum age for all positions 18 and maximum age 65 years
Pay scale :
- Elementary Teacher of for – Rs. 21,250 / –
- Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT ) of for – Rs. 26,250 / –
- Post Graduate Teacher ( TGT ) of for – Rs. 27,500 / –
- Selection Process : Selection will be done through interview only.
How to Apply?
Candidates should register with all the original certificates and arrive at the scheduled time before the walk-in-interview. After that, join the walk-in-interview. Arrived at the time of walk-in-interview by filling the application form in the prescribed format and filling all the academic records.