There are many vacancies for IT Professionals required in government sector offering a salary upto 2,30,000 which is mouth watering package for anyone in this hard time were the whole world is suffering from economic crisis due to coronavirus pandemic. At this time Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) on contractual basis to recruit professionals in fields like cybercrime, digital forensics, software development, software programming, network forensics, data analysis in various government offices located in New Delhi and Hyderabad. Has released an advertisement for Candidates wishing to apply for these posts can apply through the application form given in the official notification by email by 6 May 2020.
BECIL, a Mini Ratna Company under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, which recruits manpower on contract basis in government departments, issued the latest recruitment notification (BECIL / GM (P) /PROJECT/02/Advt.2020) on Monday. While doing so, applications are invited from IT / Software professionals.
To apply, candidates can download the relevant advertisement provided on the official website, becil.com. Candidates can also download the advertisement from the direct link given below. The application form has been given in the advertisement itself, which is completely filled and email to the given email id [email protected] by 6 May 2020.
Based on the scrutiny of the applications made by the candidates, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview through email. BECIL can also conduct online interviews. The interview to be conducted for BECIL Cyber Jobs will also include a skill test on IT tools.
Recruitment has to be done for these posts
- Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst- 1 post
- Digital Forensic Specialist- 2 posts
- Cyber Crime Investigator / Cyber Crime Investigator Researcher – 3 posts
- Software Developer (s) / Software Programmer – 3 posts
- Content Developer – 1 post
- Mobile Forensic Specialist- 12 posts
- Network Forensic Specialist- 2 posts
- Memory Forensic Expert – 2 posts
- Malware Forensic Specialist- 8 posts
- Cloud Forensics Specialist- 4 posts
- Crypto Analyst – 4 posts
- Data Analyst – 2 posts
- Malware Researcher – 1 post
- Open Source Intelligence Professionals – 4 posts
- Program Manager – 1 post
- SME for cyber crime investigation – 1 post